Kane Brown has joined the likes of Taylor Swift and Luke Bryan with his latest RIAA Certification milestone and it’s one to be proud of.
Brown was recently surprised by his manager Martha Earls and Sony Music Nashville Chairman & CEO Randy Goodman with the plaques for the new achievements.
The country superstar earned several new certifications including:
– “Heaven” which went 6X Platinum and amassed 1 Billion Streams.
– “What Ifs” featuring Lauren Alaina went 6X Platinum and amassed 1 Billion Streams.
– “Good As You” went 2X Platinum.
– “Lose It” went 2X Platinum.
– “One Thing Right” Marshmello & Kane Brown went 2X Platinum.
– “Be Like That” Kane Brown, Swae Lee and Khalid went Gold.
>- Brown’s album Experiment went Platinum. (previously announced in March)
With the new 6X Platinum upgrades of “Heaven” and “What Ifs,” Kane Brown joins Taylor Swift and Luke Bryan as the only artists with multiple 6X Platinum or more country song certifications.
Other recently announced certifications include his current country hit “Cool Again” which is Gold, “Found You” Platinum, “What’s Mine Is Yours” Gold, “Hometown” Gold, “Thunder in the Rain” Gold and “Homesick” 2X Platinum.
For more information on Kane Brown, visit KaneBrownMusic.com.