Chris Janson is gearing up to release his forthcoming new album this spring!
The country hitmaker and Missouri native shared all the details for his upcoming fourth studio album, All In.
“The title ‘All In’ epitomizes this album,” Janson previously shared. “There are all kinds of songs on this project, but they all flow together because they are genuine to me. I went all in on every part of the process, from writing to singing to playing to producing. I feel like it’s my best, most true-to-myself album to date.”
Arriving on April 29 via Warner Music Nashville, All In will feature 16-tracks, including two collaborations, one with Eric Church and another with Travis Tritt. The project will also feature his latest single, “Bye Mom,” as well as his previously released songs “Cold Beer Truth,” and the album’s title track.
“I hope the fans enjoy listening to this album as much as I did creating it,” Janson added. “I love all 16 tracks, and I’m especially honored to have collaborated with my friends Eric Church and Travis Tritt!”
Co-produced by Janson alongside Tommy Cecil, Zach Crowell and Brad Clawson, All In includes co-writes with some of Nashville’s most sought after songwriters, including Church, Ashley Gorley, David Lee Murphy, Rhett Akins, Casey Beathard, Dallas Davidson and more.
In addition to sharing the track list, Janson also revealed the album art, which features the country hitmaker wearing a cowboy hat posed with an overlay of a tree branch. You can see the album art and full track list below.
All In Track List
1. Keys To The Country* (Chris Janson/Dallas Davidson/Ashley Gorley/Zach Crowell)
2. We Did It Anyway* (Chris Janson/Dallas Davidson/Ashley Gorley/Chris Stevens)
3. Cold Beer Truth** (Brad Clawson/Mitch Oglesby/Rob Pennington/Chris Janson)
4. You, Me & The River (feat. Eric Church) (Eric Church)
5. Halfway To Crazy (Chris Janson/Rhett Akins/Dallas Davidson/Ben Hayslip)
6. Bye Mom* (Chris Janson/Brandon Kinney)
7. Love Don’t Sleep (Chris Janson/Mitch Oglesby/David Frasier/John Edwards)
8. The Reel Bass Pro (Chris Janson/Mitch Ogelsby/Shane Profitt)
9. Too Far Gone (Chris Janson/Marv Green/Ben Hayslip)
10. Flag On The Wall (Chris Janson, Eric Church)
11. All In* (Chris Janson/Dallas Davidson/Ashley Gorley/Zach Crowell)
12. Here and Gone (Chris Janson, Casey Beathard)
13. Things You Can’t Live Without (feat. Travis Tritt) (Chris Janson/David Lee Murphy/Deric Ruttan/Chris Stevens)
14. Small Town Big Time (Chris Janson/Jimmy Yeary/Tim Nichols)
15. You Never Did (Chris Janson)
16. My American World (Chris Janson, Kelly Roland, Shane Profitt)
Produced by Tommy Cecil and Chris Janson
*Produced by Zach Crowell and Chris Janson
**Produced by Brad Clawson and Chris Janson
Janson is currently in the midst of his headlining Halfway To Crazy Tour, which kicked off on February 10 in Dubuque, IA at Five Flags Center and continues through April 16, where the trek wraps up in Hiawassee, GA at Anderson Music Hall. The tour also feature support from Ray Fulcher and newcomer Shane Profitt.
“It’s been incredible to be back in front of an audience again this year, with crowds more hungry and grateful for live music than ever before,” Janson said of the trek. “Whether you’re a fan or an artist, there’s nothing like a seeing a live show. I can’t wait to see everyone on the ‘Halfway to Crazy’ Tour and to maybe play y’all some new music that I’ve got coming real soon…”
See a full list of Janson’s upcoming tour dates below.
Halfway To Crazy Tour Dates
3/4/22 // Canton, OH // Canton Palace Theatre
3/5/22 // Johnson City, TN // Freedom Hall Civic Center
3/10/22 // Nashville, TN // Ryman Auditorium
3/11/22 // Mt. Vernon, KY // Renfro Valley Entertainment Center
3/12/22 // Greensburg, PA // The Palace Theatre
3/25/22 // Zanesville, OH // Secrest Auditorium
3/26/22 // Worcester, MA // Palladium
4/9/22 // Tallahassee, FL // Doak Campbell Stadium
4/10/22 // Tampa, FL // Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
4/15/22 // Oxford, AL // Oxford Performing Arts Center
4/16/22 // Hiawassee, GA // Anderson Music Hall
Tickets on sale now at www.chrisjanson.com/tour.