Shenandoah just released their much-anticipated new collaborative album, Every Road (via Foundry Records), the record features a star-studded lineup of country artist duets including one with country superstar Luke Bryan.
Bryan is featured on the track “Make It Til Summertime,” which you can listen to below. The song was co-written by Dallas Davidson alongside Marty Raybon and Mike McGuire.
The second single released from the album is the Blake Shelton collaborative track, “Then A Girl Walks In,” following the album’s first single from the album is “I’d Take Another One of Those” features Zac Brown Band, the Buddy Cannon (Willie Nelson, Kenny Chesney) produced project also includes duets with Ashley McBryde, Dierks Bentley, Blake Shelton, Cody Johnson, Lady A, Brad Paisley and Carly Pearce.
The award-winning group Shenandoah, led by frontman Marty Raybon and co-founding member Mike McGuire, haven’t released an album of all-new music since 1994. So, this star-studded new album will mark their first new album in nearly 27 years.
Shenandoah have a timeless catalog of hits including 13 No. 1 hits and charting 26 singles on Billboard Country Charts throughout their iconic 30+ year career.
Every Road was released on November 13.
Every Road Track List
1. “I’d Take Another One of Those” (with Zac Brown Band)
2. “Make It Til Summertime” (with Luke Bryan)
3. “If Only” (with Ashley McBryde)
4. “Every Road” (with Dierks Bentley)
5. “Then a Girl Walks In” (with Blake Shelton)
6. “High Class Hillbillies” (with Cody Johnson)
7. “Every Time I Look at You” (with Lady A)
8. “Life Would Be Perfect” (with Brad Paisley)
9. “I’ll Be Your Everything” (with Carly Pearce)
10. “Boots on Broadway”