Kelly Clarkson has announced the details to her upcoming Christmas album!
Arriving on October 15 via Atlantic Records, When Christmas Comes Around… will feature 15-tracks, including duets with Ariana Grande, Brett Eldredge and Chris Stapleton. The album will feature original songs such as the lead single “Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You),” “Glow” and “Santa, Can You Hear Me” and more. In addition to original songs, the project will also include covers of classic country hits like “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas,” “Santa Baby,” “Last Christmas” and amongst many others.
The chart-topping singer previously shared the news of the lead single from the upcoming project called, “Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You).” The superstar shared the exciting news via an Instagram video on Wednesday (Sept. 15).
“Y’all know I’m obsessed with Christmas and that’s why I’m so excited to announced my new single ‘Christmas Isn’t Canceled (Just You)’ is coming out September 23,” Clarkson said in the clip, before promising fans, “you’re going to love it!”
Clarkson has shared several other holiday songs since releasing her holiday album in 2013, including her duet with Brett Eldredge, “Under The Mistletoe,” which will also appear on the deluxe edition of Clarkson’s When Christmas Comes Around…
When Christmas Comes Around… Track List
1. Merry Christmas Baby
2. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
3. Christmas Isn’t Cancelled (Just You)
4. Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know)
5. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
6. Glow (with Chris Stapleton)
7. Santa Baby
8. Santa, Can You Hear Me (with Ariana Grande)
9. Last Christmas
10. Jingle Bell Rock
12. Christmas Come Early
13. Under the Mistletoe (with Brett Eldredge) [Bonus Track] 14. All I Want for Christmas Is You [Bonus Track] 15. Christmas Eve [Bonus Track]