Ten-time GRAMMY® Award winner Taylor Swift performed three consecutive nights at MetLife Stadium this weekend during her record-breaking reputation
– RIAA Triple Platinum Certification for reputation
– RIAA Platinum Certification for “End Game”
– RIAA Double Platinum Certification for “…Ready For It?”
– RIAA Platinum Certification for “Delicate”
– RIAA Quadruple Platinum Certification for “Look What You Made Me Do”
– RIAA Diamond Certification for FEARLESS
The powerhouse songstress hits the No. 1 spot on the Top 40 radio chart this week with her current single “Delicate,” marking Swift’s 10th ascent to the top. Rolling Stone named “Delicate” the “best song of 2017.” Swift will continue the reputation Stadium Tour in the US throughout the fall before heading overseas for additional dates and will wrap in Tokyo, Japan on November 21.