Platinum-selling band, Sister Hazel, is excited to announce the 14th Annual Hang at Hazelnut Isle, June 21 – 23 at the Windjammer on Isle of Palms, South Carolina. The 2019 exclusive beach bash will offer a weekend full of music, delicious food, games, beach parties, and exclusive access to hang out with the band. In addition, this year will also include access to Sister Hazel’s merchandise garage sale and the return of the popular Saturday sunset concert on the beach. Tickets are available HERE.
“We look forward every year to ‘The Hang.’ It’s a great opportunity for us to spend a beach weekend with the Hazelnuts on the beautiful Isle of Palms just outside of Charleston, S.C.,” said Jett Beres, bass player for the band. “After over a decade of events at the Windjammer, we’ve refined the weekend to get the most out of our time together and give the fans that come exactly what they want…sun, sand, and lots of Hazel music!”
Sister Hazel kicked off this year on Fire. Their newest six-track EP, that is Volume III of the collectible compilation series titled, “Elements,” recently topped the Billboard Charts. Fire debuted at #5 on BillboardIndependent Albums, #17 on Billboard Americana/Folk Album, #38 onBillboard Top Album Sales Chart, and #48 Billboard Country Albums. The new EP is available for purchase HERE and is also on all streaming services.
The Exclusive Weekend Hang with Sister Hazel Features:
– Exclusive Dinner Show Hang feat. Low Country Boil with Sister Hazel followed by a Private “MTV Unplugged” Concert
– VIP Exclusive Front Access to Sister Hazel Saturday Sunset Concert on the Beach
– Saturday Hot Hangover Breakfast with Ken + Drew followed by a Private Acoustic Concert
– Saturday Exclusive Beach Party Hang, Scavenger Hunt, + Photo with Sister Hazel
– Sunday Sister Hazel Concert
– Limited Edition Hang T-Shirt + Sister Hazel Swag
– Access to Sister Hazel Merchandise Garage Sale
– Admission to The Windjammer’s Friday (80s Cover Band) and Saturday Night (90s Cover Band) Concerts