Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S., announced the lineups and dates for “Stars and Strings,” a RADIO.COM event. The country music concert will return to Chicago on December 8 and will premiere in Detroit on November 6 and in New York at Barclays Center on December 4.
“‘Stars and Strings’ has been consistently sold out in Chicago every year since its inception and sold out in under 30 minutes in its debut in Detroit,” said Michael Martin, Senior Vice President of Programming and Music Initiatives, Entercom. “We look forward to expanding the show to additional cities to reflect the strength and mass appeal reach of country music.”
RADIO.COM’s “Stars and Strings” schedule includes:
Detroit, MI – Wednesday, November 6 – “Stars and Strings Presented by RAM Trucks Built to Serve” and Hosted by 99.5 WYCD (WYCD-FM) at Fox Theatre
- Lineup: Keith Urban, Maren Morris, Lady Antebellum, Kelsea Ballerini, Jon Pardi, Brett Young and Ryan Hurd
- As part of Entercom’s support of veterans and their families, portions of the Detroit show’s proceeds will benefit Folds of Honor, which provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service members. To date, Entercom has raised more than $250,000 for Folds of Honor
- For more information, including ticket information, please visit wycd.radio.com
New York, NY – Wednesday, December 4 – Hosted by New York’s Country 94.7 (WNSH-FM) at Barclays Center
- Lineup: Sam Hunt, Dustin Lynch, Chris Janson, Blanco Brown, Runaway June, Gone West and Matt Stell
- For more information, including ticket information, please visit newyorkscountry947.radio.com
Chicago, IL – Sunday, December 8 – Hosted by US99 (WUSN-FM) at Allstate Arena
- Lineup: Kane Brown, Chris Janson, Scotty McCreery, Lindsay Ell and Seaforth
- Presenting sponsors for the event include Tito’s Handmade Vodka, 19 Crimes Wine, Sprint, Hyundai, Magellan Corporation, Budweiser, Illinois Lottery and Dunkin’.
- For more information, including ticket information, please visit us99.radio.com
US99, 99.5 WYCD and New York’s Country 94.7 are RADIO.COM stations. RADIO.COM, the fastest growing digital audio app in the United States and the leader in local sports coverage, currently has over 500 stations and thousands of podcasts, with more added continuously on its rapidly growing platform. RADIO.COM is a part of Entercom.