Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S., announced the dates and lineups for “Not So Silent Night,” a RADIO.COM event, in New York, San Diego and San Francisco. The alternative music festival started in San Francisco in 1991 and has grown from a small acoustic concert to a large arena show hosting some of the biggest alternative acts in three cities.
“The growth of ‘Not So Silent Night’ over the last three decades epitomizes our commitment to delivering the best of live and local events to our listeners and we are excited about the latest installments of this highly anticipated show,” said Michael Martin, Senior Vice President of Programming and Music Initiatives, Entercom. “The passion for alternative music is palpable and fans in these three cities can expect an unforgettable night featuring some of the genre’s most exciting acts.”
RADIO.COM “Not So Silent Night” schedule includes:
New York, NY – Thursday, December 5 – Hosted by ALT 92.3 (WNYL-FM), New York’s new alternative
- Lineup includes Mumford & Sons, Vampire Weekend, Cage The Elephant, Jimmy Eat World, Of Monsters and Men, Judah & The Lion, and SHAED
- Tickets go on sale Friday, October 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET
- American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, October 15 at 10:00 a.m. local time through Thursday, October 17 at 10:00 p.m. local time
- For more information, including ticket information, please visit alt923.radio.com
San Francisco, CA – Saturday, December 7 – Hosted by ALT 105.3 (KITS-FM), Bay Area’s heritage alternative station
- Lineup includes Mumford & Sons, Twenty One Pilots, The Raconteurs, The 1975, Of Monsters and Men, and White Reaper
- Tickets go on sale Friday, October 18 at 10:00 a.m. PT
- For more information, including ticket information, please visit alt1053.radio.com
San Diego, CA – Sunday, December 8 – Hosted by ALT 949 (KBZT-FM), the mass appeal alternative music station
- Lineup includes Neon Trees, Local Natives, SHAED, Half Alive, White Reaper, and Winnetka Bowling League
- For more information, including ticket information, please visit alt949.radio.com
ALT 92.3, ALT 105.3 and ALT 949 are RADIO.COM stations. RADIO.COM, the fastest growing digital audio app in the United States and the leader in local sports coverage, currently has over 500 stations and thousands of podcasts, with more added continuously on its rapidly growing platform. RADIO.COM is a part of Entercom.