According to trends data provider SEMrush, We have compiled a list of the Most Searched Albums and Reunion Tours of 2019.
The sweet sounds of 2019 took global audiences from pop and rap, to heavy metal and electronic, with several major artists releasing new albums. Taylor Swift’s Lover, released in August, tops the charts with over 49% more searches than the singer/songwriter’s public nemesis, Kanye West, with his album release of Jesus is King in October.
See a full list below:
Most Searched Albums
- Taylor Swift – Lover
- Kanye West – Jesus is King
- Tool – Fear Inoculum
- Melanie Martinez – K 12
- Madonna – Madame X
- Ed Sheeran – No. 6 Collaborations Project
- Chris Brown – Indigo
- Slipknot – We Are Not Your Kind
- Drake – Care Package
- Chance the Rapper – The Big Day
- Post Malone – Hollywood’s Bleeding
Most Searched Reunion Tours