Luke Bryan released the deluxe edition of his chart-topping, RIAA gold-certified album, Born Here Live Here Die Here, on Friday, April 9. Alongside the 10-tracks that originally appeared on the album are 6 brand new tracks.
“We all know 2020 was hard on all levels for many,” previously shared Luke in a press release. “Things were put on hold in the entertainment business, but it did allow more time to make music and I’m excited to share these six new songs.”
“When I look at some of these songs that I’ve written, I wrote ‘em and they’re on my brain now,” says Luke. “And it’s like, I don’t want to sit on ‘em and hold ‘em for a new project that I may try to do a full-length project in two years. I think a lot of trends in music are fans love to be able to go and seek new music, and I’ve got the songs that I love. I got the songs that I’m proud of that tell the story of where I’m at right now, and there’s no need for fans not to hear ‘em right now.”
Born Here Live Here Die Here was originally set to release in April 2020, but due to the global health crisis, the project was moved to August and debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart, making it Luke’s sixth consecutive appearance in the top position. The album became his eleventh top 10 album on Billboard’s Top 200 since his first appearance with 2009’s DOIN’ MY THING.
The album contains his latest single “Down To One” as well as four No. 1 hits so far- “Knockin’ Boots,” “What She Wants Tonight,” “One Margarita” and “Down To One,” which landed as Luke’s 26th career #1 single.
BORN HERE LIVE HERE DIE HERE (Deluxe Edition)
- Knockin’ Boots (Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite, Gordie Sampson)
- What She Wants Tonight (Luke Bryan, Ross Copperman, Hillary Lindsey, Jon Nite)
- Born Here Live Here Die Here (Jake Mitchell, Jameson Rodgers, Josh Thompson)
- One Margarita (Michael Carter, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson)
- Too Drunk To Drive (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Brandon Kinney)
- Build Me A Daddy (Jake Mitchell, Josh Thompson, Brett Tyler)
- Little Less Broken (Michael Carter, Lindsay Rimes, Matt Rogers)
- For A Boat (Randy Montana, Josh Thompson, Mike Walker)
- Where Are We Goin’ (Luke Bryan, Brent Cobb)
- Down To One (Dallas Davidson, Justin Ebach, Kyle Fishman)
- Country Does (Ross Copperman, Shane McAnally and Josh Osborne) NEW
- Drink A Little Whiskey Down (Luke Bryan, Matt Dragstrem, Josh Thompson) NEW
- Waves (Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill) NEW
- Bill Dance (Luke Bryan, Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, Ben Hayslip) NEW
- Up (Jeremy Bussey, Taylor Phillips, Bobby Pinson) NEW
- Floatin’ This Creek (Luke Bryan, Chase McGill, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens) NEW