Laine Hardy shared details for his forthcoming debut album!
Arriving on September 17 via Buena Vista Records / Industrial Media’s 19 Recordings, Here’s To Anyone will feature 11-tracks, including the previously released “Ground I Grew Up On,” “Let There Be Country,” “Other LA,” “Tiny Town,” “Memorize You” and his latest single “Authentic.” The album is produced by Michael Knox (Jason Aldean).
“I’m a down-home guy, from Southeast Louisiana,” Hardy said. “ I just want to show all my fans that I’m not going to stray away from who I am, and where I come from. I feel like we really did that with the album and I’m very proud of it.”
The Louisiana native and American Idol winner announced his debut project live at his concert in Montana on Thursday (Aug. 19).
Here’s To Anyone is available to preorder and pre-save now HERE.
Here’s To Anyone Tracklist:
- “Authentic” (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
- “For a Girl” (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
- “Here’s to Anyone” (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
- “Memorize You” (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
- “One of Those” (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
- “Comin’ Down” (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
- “Ground I Grew Up On” (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
- “California Won’t” (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
- “Tiny Town” (Michael Tyler)
- “The Other LA” (Laine Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
- “Let There Be Country” (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)
Additionally, Hardy is set to make his Grand Ole Opry debut on Saturday, August 28.
The “Tiny Town” singer also recently kicked off his headlining Monster Energy Outbreak tour which will run through the end of the year. Tickets and information may be found at lainehardymusic.com/tour.