2021 is coming to a close as we gear up to ring in 2022!
Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2022, marking the 50th anniversary of the popular New Year’s tradition, will feature a star-studded list of performance by some of today’s hottest stars.
The show is the most-watched New Year’s Eve celebration nationwide which features iconic performances of the year’s biggest songs airs LIVE Dec. 31 at 8 p.m. EST/PST on ABC.
How to Watch?
Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve airs live on ABC at 8/7c.
Who is Hosting?
The L.A. Party festivities will kick off with five-time NYRE co-host and multi-platinum selling artist, Ciara, with Club Quarantine’s D-Nice spinning the turntables at the celebration.
While the star-studded NYRE lineup will include 17-time host and executive producer Ryan Seacrest in Times Square with first-time co-host Liza Koshy, co-host Billy Porter from New Orleans, and co-host Roselyn Sanchez leading the festivities in Puerto Rico, the inaugural destination for the show’s first Spanish-language countdown.
Who Is Performing & What Songs?
New Orleans co-host Billy Porter will deliver a performance of his new hit single as well as give a sneak peek of a future classic on the riverboat Louis Armstrong on the mighty Mississippi River in the historic French Quarter.
In addition to Porter, Daddy Yankee will give a special hometown performance, live from Puerto Rico.
Other performances include:
– KAROL G (Medley of Fan-Favorite Hits)
– Journey (Collection of notable and celebrated hits)
– AJR and duo Daisy The Great (“BANG!” “Record Player”)
– Avril Lavigne and Travis Barker (“Sk8ter Boi,” “Bite Me”)
– Big Boi with singer Sleepy Brown (“The Way You Move,” “Animalz”)
– Don Omar (“Danza Kuduro”) with Nio Garcia (“Se Menea”)
– French Montana (“FWMGAB,” “Unforgettable”)
– Macklemore and Ryan Lewis (“Can’t Hold Us”) with singer Windser (“Next Year”)
– Måneskin (“Beggin’,” “Mamma Mia”)
– Ja Rule and Ashanti (“Mesmerize”)
– Mae Muller with Polo G (“Better Days”); Polo G (“Rapstar,” “Smooth Criminal”)
– Masked Wolf (“Astronauts in the Ocean,” “Pandemonium”)
– OneRepublic (”Counting Stars,” “Run”)
– Walker Hayes (“Fancy Like,” “AA”)
LL Cool J and Chlöe were also on the star-studded lineup, however, neither artist will be performing as both have dropped off of the performance schedule.
“I know it’s disappointing to the millions of fans, but my test came back positive for COVID, which means I’ll no longer be able to perform as scheduled at NYRE,” LL Cool J said in a statement. “We were ready, and I was really looking forward to ringing in 2022 in my hometown in a special way, but for now I wish everyone a healthy and happy New Year. The best is yet to come!“
POWERBALL correspondent Jessie James Decker will announce the “POWERBALL First Millionaire of the Year” live from New York just after midnight, marking her third consecutive year as the Powerball correspondent.