Hundreds lined up again to get into ComplexCon to be among the First to Score exclusive drops from favorite brands, including Puma, Undefeated, Union, adidas, RevengexStorm, Billionaire Boys Club, Colette, Nike, Kimoji, and dozens more. Pharrell’s #BeGreat Party hosted by KP the Great ft. i am Other artists Kap G, BIA, Watch the Duck and featuring Special Guest Performances by Migos, Lil Uzi Vert, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign on the Pigeons & Planes Stage.
Off-White x Air Jordan 1 Named Sneaker of the Year at ComplexCon 2017
Other Surprises from ComplexCon Day Two included:
· In a floor stopping moment, Kobe Bryant and Kendrick Lamar took over the court at the Nike experience center to discuss how basketball and music influenced their lives.
· DJ Khaled brought out G-Eazy to introduce a new G-Eazy song; DJ Khaled also tossed boxes of coveted Air Jordans into the crowd and even removed his own and threw them to fans to end the set.
· After yesterday’s appearances by Hello Kitty herself, today featured Sanrio characters Keroppi and Chococat.
· Usher, Travis Barker, 2 Chainz, Michael B. Jordan, Victor Cruz, Rei Kawakubo and more shopped the floor Sunday evening.
· Steve Aoki screen printed T-shirts at the Dim Mak booth and then went to Vision Streetwear to make a surprise DJ set with secret guest badbunny.
· André 3000 released 100 pairs of an exclusive sneaker he made in collaboration with Tretorn and unveiled the entire collection.
· Daniel Ashram from Snarkitecture made an appearance in his booth.
· Jerry Lorenzo and Jaden Smith checked out the latest gear at the Fear of God booth.
· Takashi Murakami signed his Black and White Flower bags at KaiKai KiKi booth for fans.
· Pharrell gave away the new adidas Hu NMD, a collaboration between adidas Originals and Pharrell’s N*E*R*D collective that dropped at ComplexCon. N*E*R*D also made a special appearance at the adidas experience at ComplexCon.
· SuperDuperKyle made an appearance at UGG’s booth.
· DRAM started his set at the Fool’s Gold booth, and moved his way through the audience to the Pigeons & Planes stage where he was joined by Trippy Red to perform their hit single ILL Nana.
· Cam’ron did a surprise meet & greet at the Old Spice’s Puppy Party when fans got to take photos of Cam’ron AND pooches.
· Pusha T hit the adidas booth to give out exclusive items from the fourth installment of his “Bodega Babies” line, a collaboration with adidas.
· David East made an appearance in the Puma booth before moving to the Polaroid booth for an activation.