Just a few short weeks before the much-anticipated Oct. 4 release of his fifth studio album Fire & Brimstone via The Valory Music Co., Brantley Gilbert, billed as an artist who “never fails to deliver” by American Songwriter, is already looking for opportunities to bring the music to his faithful BG Nation with a brand new 2020 tour. Fire’t Up Tour, aptly named after track one on his upcoming 15-song album (all written/co-written by Gilbert), will kick off Jan. 23 in London, Ontario and hit 34 cities across the country and Canada, before concluding May 8 in Colorado. “Fire’t Up” from forthcoming Fire & Brimstone available HERE.
Gilbert – who identifies as a songwriter first – has invited fellow singer/songwriters to join as tour special guests: Chase Rice who The New York Times praises for his “prime power country” style, known for hits “Eyes On You” and “Lonely If You Are”; Louisiana-native, country singer/songwriter Dylan Scott, whose hits include “My Girl” and “Hooked,” and current single, “Nothing To Do Town”; and a man Rolling Stonecalls “a country-rock version of Bruce Springsteen” after last year’s opening slot on Kenny Chesney’s Trip Around The Sun Tour, EMI recording artist Brandon Lay.
“I truly feel like we’re at the point that we can let the music take us where it is meant to go, so with every new album we like to change up our show and make it something that plays to those stories and characters,” shares Gilbert. “We’ll of course still do the hits our fans love, but we are looking at this as an opportunity to turn up the heat a bit and give the songs on Fire & Brimstone a chance to really rock.”
Gilbert’s fifth studio album set for release on Oct. 4 features a series of powerhouse collaborations with some of country music’s finest artists such as Lindsay Ell, Willie Nelson, Alison Krauss, Jamey Johnson, Lukas Nelson and Colt Ford.
Shortly after the album’s October release, Gilbert will set sail for his Second Annual Kick It in the Ship cruise. He will be joined by Rice, LANCO, Diamond Rio, Tyler Farr, Danielle Bradbery, Jon Langston, Colt Ford, Tyler Rich, SixForty1, Trea Landon, Sam Grow, Tyler Braden, Brian Davis, Tyler Booth and more as they rock the high-seas from Miami to Cozumel this November.
Thu 1/23/2020 London, ON Budweiser Gardens
Fri 1/24/2020 Oshawa, ON Tribute Communities Centre
Sat 1/25/2020 Mashantucket, Conn. Foxwoods Resort
Thu 1/30/2020 Moline, Ill.
Fri 1/31/2020 Highland Heights, Ky. BB&T Arena
Sat 2/1/2020 Salem, Va.
Thu 2/13/2020 Greensboro, N.C.
Fri 2/14/2020 Louisville, Ky. KFC Yum! Center
Sat 2/15/2020 Chattanooga, Tenn. McKenzie Arena at UTC
Thu 2/20/2020 Evansville, Ind. The Ford Center
Fri 2/21/2020 North Little Rock, Ark. Verizon Arena
Sat 2/22/2020 Tulsa, Okla. BOK Center
Thu 2/27/2020 Toledo, Ohio Huntington Center
Fri 2/28/2020 Youngstown, Ohio Covelli Centre
Sat 2/29/2020 Pikeville, Ky. Appalachian Wireless Arena
Thu 3/19/2020 Nampa, Idaho Ford Idaho Center Amphitheater
Fri 3/20/2020 Portland, Ore. Moda Center
Sat 3/21/2020 Tacoma, Wash. Tacoma Dome
Fri 3/27/2020 Fresno, Calif. Save Mart Center
Sat 3/28/2020 Las Vegas, Nev. The Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan
Thu 4/16/2020 Greenville, S.C.^ Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Fri 4/17/2020 Tuscaloosa, Ala.^ Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
Sat 4/18/2020 Orange Beach, Ala.^ The Wharf Amphitheater
Thu 4/23/2020 Florence, S.C.^ Florence Civic Center
Fri 4/24/2020 Charleston, W. Va.^ Charleston Civic Center
Sat 4/25/2020 Knoxville, Tenn.^ Knoxville Coliseum
Thu 4/30/2020 Lincoln, Neb. ^ Pinnacle Bank Arena
Fri 5/1/2020 Sioux Falls, S.D.^ Denny Sanford PREMIER Center
Sat 5/2/2020 Grand Forks, N.D.^ Alerus Center
Fri 5/8/2020 Morrison, Colo.^ Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Features opener Chase Rice (^): All other dates feature Dylan Scott
1. “Fire’t Up” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Brandon Day, Justin Weaver)
2. “Not Like Us” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Rhett Akins, Brock Berryhill, Amy Wadge)
3. “Welcome To Hazeville” (featuring Colt Ford, Lukas Nelson and Willie Nelson) (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Rodney Clawson, Andrew DeRoberts, Colt Ford)
4. “What Happens In A Small Town” (featuring Lindsay Ell) (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Rhett Akins, Brock Berryhill, Josh Dunne)
5. “She Ain’t Home” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Brian Davis, Justin Weaver)
6. “Lost Soul’s Prayer” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Andrew DeRoberts)
7. “Tough Town” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Blake Chaffin, Andrew DeRoberts, Josh Phillips)
8. “Fire & Brimstone” (featuring Jamey Johnson and Alison Krauss) (Written by Brantley Gilbert)
9. “Laid Back Ride” (Written by Brantley Gilbert)
10. “Bad Boy” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Andrew DeRoberts, Josh Phillips)
11. “New Money” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Rhett Akins, Brock Berryhill, Brandon Day)
12. “Breaks Down” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Jaida Dreyer, Josh Mirenda, Justin Weaver)
13. “Man Of Steel” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Brock Berryhill, Cole Taylor)
14. “Never Gonna Be Alone” (Written by Brantley Gilbert, Brock Berryhill, Erik Dylan)
15. “Man That Hung The Moon” (Written by Brantley Gilbert)
Producers on Fire & Brimstone include Brandon Day (tracks 1, 11), Mike Elizondo (tracks 2, 3, 5, 6, 12) and Dan Huff (tracks 2, 4, 7-10, 13-15).