Meet Our Staff
Andrew Wendowski – CEO/Editor, Social Media Manager, Lead Photographer
Dominique Weston – Assistant Editor
Kristyn Clarke – Lead Writer
Meet our Contributors
Jessica Voinov – Writer
Derek Brad – Photographer
Murjani ‘M.J.’ Rawls – Writer, Photographer
Molly Hudelson – Writer, Photographer
Colleen Brent – Photographer
Cody Kaczynski – Photographer
Alex Liscio – Photographer, Writer
Rob Haberman – Photographer
Amy Wolff – Photographer
David Melendez – Photographer
Jedd Lopez – Photographer
Johnnie Crow – Writer, Photographer
Sid Moro – Writer, Photographer
Lexi Shannon – Writer, Photographer
Music Mayhem Magazine was founded in January of 2014 by Editor, Andrew Wendowski. MMM was created for fans to get closer to their favorite artists with a genre defying outlet that breaks the barriers between genres and showcases all artists, no matter their genre. Since its launch in 2014, MMM has quickly become one of the biggest Entertainment media outlets featuring artists of all sizes from local to international of all genres.
We bring our readers exclusive in-depth interviews, first listens, photo galleries, reviews, featured articles on some of the most popular and buzzed about artists as well as exclusive premieres of music videos and singles. It is our mission to keep fans updated on all of their favorite artists latest news and tours, along with giving a first look into the minds of some of their favorite talents.
With out in-depth review articles of concert, we want to give those who cannot make it out to their favorite artists concert/tour to experience the show anyway with colorful, sharp photos and a detailed review that includes the artists setlist, production value, and more to make you feel as though you were at the show through our exclusive visuals and writing.
We want fans to leave our media outlet with the knowledge that they want to know on all of their favorite artists across all genres from rock, pop, rap, hip-hop, EDM, to country and more!
HIGHLIGHTS OF MUSIC MAYHEM INCLUDE:
- In just five years, MMM has become the premier destination for the most up-to-date music news, album/concert reviews, photos and exclusive artist interviews and featured articles and one of the biggest sources nationwide for music and entertainment updates.
- MMM has attended and reported from the red carpet/backstage area consecutively at countless industry events including the Jay Z’s Made In America Festival, CMA Music Festival, Billboard’s Hot 100 Festival, iHeartRadio Events (Jingle Ball, Fiesta), Good Morning America, TODAY Show, NFL Kickoff Event, Marian Anderson Awards, Press Conferences, APMAs, CMT Awards, Presidential Campaign Events/Concerts, as well as several other exclusive events.
- MMM has interviewed notable artists such as Breaking Benjamin, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Thomas Rhett, Seether, Shinedown, Kane Brown, and many more.
- MMM has reported on hundreds of concerts including chart topping artists like Taylor Swift, Madonna, Billy Joel, Usher, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Elton John, P!NK, Pearl Jam, Guns ‘N Roses, Ed Sheeran, MUSE, Twenty One Pilots, Beyonce’, Kid Rock, Jay-Z, SLAYER, DRAKE, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Eminem, Florida Georgia Line, Janet Jackson and many more.
- Notable artist/label social media shares including the likes of Bryan Adams, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Skillet, Christina Aguilera, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, Warner Music Nashville, etc…
Advertising opportunities are available, If you are interested contact us!