The Microsoft 70-413 certification exam was first launched in April 2014, and is available in a variety of languages, including English, French, Chinese (Simplified), German, Portuguese (Brazil), and Japanese. The test is part of the requirements for earning the MCSE: Core Infrastructure credential and focuses on Windows Server 2012 &Windows Server 2012 R2 technologies.
The Microsoft 70-413 exam dumps is part of the two tests that evaluate the skills and knowledge needed to design, maintain, and implement a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in a highly virtual and enterprise-scaled environment. By passing this exam, the candidates validate their capability to plan, implement, and configure WS 2012 services, including server deployment, network access & infrastructure, and server deployment. When one passes this certification test, he or she demonstrates the knowledge and skills that are essential for designing, maintaining, and deploying infrastructure services in the Windows Server 2012 environment.
To register for this certification exam, the students will need to sign up with Pearson VUE and pay the fee of $165. It is essential to mention that this fee is applicable to the individuals in the United States. Those applicants who arefrom other regions should check the certification page to know the exact fee that is applicable in their case. It is important to state that the exam fee is valid for a single time. This means that when you pay it, the fee is only valid for the test you registered for. In the case that you don’t pass it, you need to pay another $165 for the retake. Retaking a Microsoft exam is not automatic. If you don’t pass it at the first attempt, you will be required to wait for a period of 14 days before you can take it one more time.To successfully pass Microsoft 70-778, an individual can opt for the online proctored delivery. It is recommended that you check the official webpage to know if this is available for your country.
Overview of Microsoft 70-413 Exam Objectives
The 70-413 certification test evaluates the candidates’ skills in performing specific technical tasks. It is very important for the students to understand the exam objectives as well as the skills to be evaluated in the delivery of it. The highlights of the topics that will be measured in the certification test includes the following:
- Plan and deploy server infrastructure: 20-25%;
- Design and implement network infrastructure services: 20-25%;
- Design and implement network access services: 15-20%;
- Design and implement Active Directory infrastructure – Logical: 20-25%;
- Design and implement Active Directory infrastructure – Physical: 20-25%.
It is essential to mention that the percentage associated with the topics indicate the weight of each area in the exam. Those objectives with a higher percentage will have more questions than others. Additionally, there are various subtopics that are covered under each subject. Therefore, it is recommended that the learners go through the certification page to study the topic areas and subtopics in detail before attempting Microsoft 70-413.
Preparation Options for Microsoft 70-413 Exam
When it comes to exam preparation, there are many resources that are available for this process. In this section, we’ll explore some of the best tools that you can explore.
- Instructor-Led Training: These are training courses delivered by the seasoned experts in the industry. These instructors are certified and they offer extensive explanations on different topics highlighted under the exam objectives. If you prefer taking classroom-style learning, this might be a great option for you. With this training, you can ask the instructor questions on areas in which need help.
- Video Tutorials: This form of preparation is another great option for the certification exam. There are various video tutorials that you can explore online. They also cover different aspects of the topics in detail. ExamSnap offers an extensive collection of video tutorials related to the Microsoft 70- 413 test that you can check out.
- Self-Paced Training: For those candidates who prefer to study alone or those who have a busy schedule and can’t go through organized training, the self-paced version is a great alternative. With this, you can learn at your own pace and at a convenient time. There are many resource materials that can be used in self-paced training.
- Book Resources: There are specific recommended books for the Microsoft 70-413 exam. You can find all the details of the materials that Microsoft offers on the certification page. In addition to the official study guides, there are other books that comprehensively detailed the content of the objectives in the manner that will be of great help to you.
- Microsoft Community and Forum: There are a forum and a Microsoft community where you can share ideas and learn from other test takers. Browse through the Microsoft platform to locate the community that meets your learning needs. There are other forums online that you can also sign up with to get updates about exam preparation.
- Practice Tests: Taking practice tests while preparing for any certification test is very critical. They help you evaluate your level of comprehension of the exam content as well as equip you with test taking skills. There are official tests that you can find on the Microsoft platform. If you sign up for resources on ExamSnap, you can also access premium full-length mock tests as well as free brain dumps that guarantee your exam success at your first attempt.
Microsoft 70-413 is one of the exams that a candidate has to pass in order to earn the MCSE: Core Infrastructure certificate. The training options highlighted above are the recommended preparation alternatives that can be used in preparing for this test. To register for the certification exam, the students have to schedule it on Pearson VUE. However, you are required to have a Microsoft account before you can do it.