The fifth annual iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina celebrated the best in Latin music on Saturday evening with star-studded performances by Pitbull, Nicky Jam, Steve Aoki, Farruko, Nacho, Becky G and Zion & Lennox, Manuel Turizo, Mau & Ricky and Corazón Latino Honoree, Marc Anthony at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami. The event, hosted by Enrique Santos brought the power of the iHeartRadio Music Festival to Latin music. The event broadcasted LIVE nationwide across iHeartMedia’s Spanish-Pop, Tropical, regional Mexican and Spanish Adult Hit radio stations nationwide.
This year, iHeartMedia and Enrique Santos presented Marc Anthony with the third annual iHeartRadio Premio Corazón Latino Award. The award honors an individual that exemplifies their big heart through their selfless work in enhancing the lives, heritage and future of the Latin community. Besides his music and acting accomplishments, in 2012, the six – time GRAMMY® and Latin GRAMMY® Award winner launched the Maestro Cares Foundation. Marc Anthony is receiving this award for his support in hosting a series of fundraisers throughout the year to benefit the non-profit organization and build orphanages in Latin America.
Straight from the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, the magic of iHeartRadio came to Latin music with an extraordinary lineup that included the following highlights:
- Marc Anthony closed the 2018 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina concert with a three-song performance, which included hits like, “Tu Amor Me Hace Bien,” “Vivir mi Vida,” and “Flor Pálida”. Before his performance, the latin superstar was honored with the 2018 iHeartRadio Premio Corazón Latino Award — while accepting the award, Anthony said, “For me this is a great night for so many reasons. I want to accept this award in behalf of my team, who have been by my side for so many years. This is on behalf of my people. This is for Puerto Rico. On behalf of being Latino.”
- Pitbull was once again the life of the party. Mr. Worldwide performed all of his biggest hits in his hometown of Miami, including “Don’t Stop The Party,” “Feel This Moment,” “Hotel Room Service,” “Dame Tu Cosita,” “Fireball” before concluding his set with “Give Me Everything.”
- During Steve Aoki’s set, Fiesta Latina performer Becky G joined him on stage to cake one lucky fan in the face.
- Becky G lit up the stage during her performance, which included her French Montana & Farruko collaboration, “Zooted,” “Cuando Te Besé,” “Mayores,” as well as her latest single featuring Natti Natasha, “Sin Pijama,” and a remix of Daddy Yankee’s “Dura.”
- Nicky Jam delivered all of his fan favorite songs including “El Perdón” and “X.”
- Zion & Lennox delivered a fiery performance full of flames as they performed their hit songs.
The iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina is part of iHeartMedia’s incredibly successful roster of major concert events including the iHeartRadio Music Festival, iHeartRadio Music Awards, the nationwide iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Concert Tour Presented by Capital One®, iHeartCountry Festival, iHeartRadio ALTer Ego and iHeartRadio Wango Tango and the iHeartRadio Podcast Awards Presented By Capital One.
Proud partners of the 2018 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina include 7 Tickets are available now to the general public via iHeartRadio.com/fiesta. Proud partners of the 2018 iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina include AT&T and AVEENO®.