Walker Hayes is bringing his energetic set to Nashville, TN for CMA Music Festival on June 9th at 4:45pm on the Riverfront Stage and Hayes took a minute to sit down with us to tell us places that he thinks fans should check out in Nashville while they’re in town for CMA Music Festival.
Hayes’ is in the midst of his ‘Dream On It’ headlining tour which wraps up in just a few days and it has been highly successful for him including his sold out show in Philadelphia which we had the honor of checking out, see the photos from that show HERE.
Read Walker Hayes’ Top 5 Places to Check out in Nashville During CMA Fest below:
1. Chevy Riverfront Stage: Definitely gotta check out the Chevy Riverfront Stage. I got to play that stage and I have for real never seen that many people in the crowd of one of my shows and knowing all the words to every one of my songs. It is goosebump city!
2. Bridgestone Arena: a Predators game! Well… they just got out of the playoffs so you can’t see them this year, however the energy in Bridgestone Arena during those games is like nothing else. Plus side, Preds make the playoffs every year, so you can catch them next year when they go even further in the playoffs 😉
3. Urban Cookhouse: Urban Cookhouse is a must, One of my favorite places to eat at in Nashville. It is healthy, quick and as an added bonus you will for sure see a famous songwriter while you’re there eating. I recommend the Berry Chicken Wrap!
4. Downtown YMCA: If you’re trying to work on your fitness while you’re at CMA Fest, well good for you because that is dedication right there! I recommend the Downtown Nashville YMCA. It is close to all the action but the facility is niiiiiice!
5. Bluebird Cafe: If you come to Nashville you cannot leave without going to Bluebird Cafe, The Bluebird has SO much history. Getting to see great songwriters sing their hits, there is simply nothing like It.